Thursday, July 21, 2011

New in




Today I went shopping, as here in Greece sales have just begun! As you can see in the photos I bought some nail polish in a beautiful pink-red colour, in blue and in yellow. Furthermore, because I desperately wanted to buy some things to take care of my hair and body, I chose "Kings&Queens" Green Pear Shampoo & Showergel, "Le petit Marseiliais" Shampoo with white clay and milk of jasmin and the corresponding hair mask. Moreover, I also decided to buy a headband with gold and red details, as it's just perfect! But, of course, I could have never left the mall without getting some clothes. So, I bought a mini white caftan with lace details, a cute white strapless dress and a fuchsia top. Now, that I am back home waiting for Sunday to come, as that's when I am leaving for holidays, I am sure just for one thing, girls can never stop shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment